RULE 7

localdirt

RULE 7 violation
Post deleted

There will be no threads started for the purpose of airing your problems with companies or individuals you have done business with. (Complaint Threads) Handle those issues privately. This rule applies whether the complaint is against a LRH Sponsor or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a serious note, what if a company or smith legitimately sucks? Are we not allowed to discuss it? What about Chris Matthews? He screwed a lot of people. That's just one example of many out there.

Is there any way to make recommendations for or against a business that can be legit honest feedback to members on the board? Not saying someone sucks or they did crappy work but something such as (my rifle took several more months to complete past the finish build date, because XXX, there was missed points in my build that was spec'ed out that were not met, there was lower grade components than what I had requested in my build.

After reviewing the rules AND looking over some other threads that STILL contain complaints/warnings (no admin removal), I think the discussion of these things is alright just as long as the thread isn't started for the sole purpose of "airing out" dirty laundry.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.