RUAG large rifle primers???

bluedog69

Are these any good? Any one ever heard of these? I see it says for small calibers?
That mean they are good for LR but not LRM applications?

Some RUAG part numbers reflect the RWS brand models.

Got a part number or anything?

2102358 5341 is regular large rifle
2102390 5333 is magnum large rifle

They are #5341. Large Rifle.
I did some research and it says Beretta has bought them out or part of them out or who knows for sure LOL.

They are out of Switzerland and produce ammo. RUAG Ammotec I think.
Some RUAG part numbers reflect the RWS brand models.

Got a part number or anything?

2102358 5341 is regular large rifle
2102390 5333 is magnum large rifle

Here's the old RUAG Ammotec online pamphlet when the company was German based. See the address at the bottom left of the ad.

However, they did sell in 2022:

Webpage now:

So I wonder if Norma uses Ruag primers? I saw Swiss touted as a top EU brand of ammo.
I had just never heard of them before and wondered if others knew anything.

I had found a few boxes of those when I bought a lot of reloading equipment from someone who decided they where done. I used them to load some 308 loads and I saw no difference from the 210Ms I had been using. Powder was XBR8202, 175gr SMK, and Norma brass.

I will note, I do know they were kept in a temp controlled area buy the previous man and I do not know what lot they were from or how old they were. He kept everything in theses neat little totes with slots and he had some stuff from the late 90s that literally looked like it came off the factory conveyor belt. So, if the owner ship has changed, I don't know if that helps.

I had found a few boxes of those when I bought a lot of reloading equipment from someone who decided they where done. I used them to load some 308 loads and I saw no difference from the 210Ms I had been using. Powder was XBR8202, 175gr SMK, and Norma brass.

I will note, I do know they were kept in a temp controlled area buy the previous man and I do not know what lot they were from or how old they were. He kept everything in theses neat little totes with slots and he had some stuff from the late 90s that literally looked like it came off the factory conveyor belt. So, if the owner ship has changed, I don't know if that helps.
Thanks for the info. I have heard people say they have used primers from damp moldy boxes from another persons basement and they still performed flawlessly. They did let them dry out they said.

Recent Posts