Rolling Shoulders

šŸ˜ There ya go.

If you want to measure OD and ID more precisely since you have multiple expanders you can work with now, 1" mics aren't prohibitively expensive. I got my set when I started turning necks, I used regular calipers with bushing dies and they worked fine.

Yep!

iGaginh mic and stand.jpg

I never asked anyone to completely solve my issue, I asked for suggestions. Than the general consensus was neck tension and it made sense to me, so that's what I went with. I'm not sure why your stuck on the 0.001" difference, other than to pick a fight, that's what my calipers told me, sorry I didn't take a picture and show you, next time I load up some rounds I will take pictures of what the calipers read. I never made any assumption that anyone was an idiot, just some posts we redundant of what was already explained and covered.

To be 100% honest, yes it's annoying when you post a thread that becomes 10 pages and people come on and reply when it was already covered on page 3 or 4. The truth is most people aren't going to take the time to read through all 10 pages. Last night I replied to this thread and said you got the die set too far down into the press. Well just to make sure and to not be an *** I went through the whole thread and saw it was already covered so I edited my post.

It's annoying especially when it's a thread you've created but some people don't have time to go through all 10 pages.

Recent Posts