RL10X for a 6.5 Creedmoor?

RODSTRADLEY

Looking at my powder inventory and have more than enough of RL 10X. So has any body ever thought about it?
Or am I the first that has thought about it. burn rate129 Alliant Reloder 15 and 104 for Reloder 10X.
Is that to fast for the 6.5 CM?

Too fast for the creed. The creed really shines with rl-16 or h4350 burn rates
Son and I tested a number of powders in his 6.5 CM.
RL-16 is good but cant get enough in the case. Reloder 17 is good with heavys as is H-4350. Another we tested that did well was Leverevolution which gave good speed at lower pressure and accuracy on par with 4350. Although Ive not tried it yet, RL-15.5 should be a good one, at least with the 120 gr class bullets. I do lots of powder testing.

Son and I tested a number of powders in his 6.5 CM.
RL-16 is good but cant get enough in the case. Reloder 17 is good with heavys as is H-4350. Another we tested that did well was Leverevolution which gave good speed at lower pressure and accuracy on par with 4350. Although Ive not tried it yet, RL-15.5 should be a good one, at least with the 120 gr class bullets. I do lots of powder testing.
My comment was for 140+ class bullets. Most people shooting a creed are shooting 140 class bullets. But yes I'd agree with 120s rl-16 may not work.

My comment was for 140+ class bullets. Most people shooting a creed are shooting 140 class bullets. But yes I'd agree with 120s rl-16 may not work.
Some of my best groups were fired with powders that were considered fast for the cartridge. For instance, my 243 with a hornady 100 gr SPBT shoots under .1 with 35.5 gr of IMR-3031 with excellent speed. Dont sell them short. How many faster powders have you actually tested in your rifle? I like to think outside the hype