Rilfe Golf

in 2 weeks iam going just me and one other person and the cost is the same for 3 i will pay the whole cost if someone on here who has expericence wants to go and give some tips iam in sandy utah and will pick up here to go so if interested, in going in 2 weeks on a saturday or sunday let me know
\thanks
sid nelson

I live out in SLC, UT and would love to go on something like that to get the experience and knowdledge. Not an old-timer knowledgable shooter, but wanting to learn all that I can to become the best shot I can.

Checked out the web site. Very cool and prices seemed cheep. Regular round of golf costs more than this. ? to the one that shot the course, animals look life size, can you emphasize on the make up of the target. looks like the vitals painted red? did they move when hit or just clang. What gear would you recommend? Other than rifle and ammo of course. It seemed there were only certain days available.
As for living next to golf course "shooting golfers" LMAO:D

Just got an pm from motrapper. Things are lookin' fairly good for Saturday.

I'll have my drop chart finalized with these puny 150 Ballistic Tips out to 1K by this evening. I'm looking for a real LRH experience.;)

Equipment list:
Handheld weather station
Shooting mat/gun case/drag bag
Canopy for shooting mat.
Bipod/carry system
Tools-allen wrenches/screw drivers/cleaning rod/trowel
Rifle
Drop Chart
LRF
Poly bead bags
Angle indicator
Spotter and tripod
Bullet cooler and ice. Temps will be in the 80 to 90s

I detest ATVs, they clutter the outdoors, we'll see if they allow use of my Habitat Invasion Vehicle-Carrier.:rolleyes: That would be a Suzuki Sidekick with Bully Dog stickers. Any place it won't take me, I should be walking.

Am I forgetting anything?:D

Roy, Cheryl and me will see you a 9am tomorrow and we are very much looking forward to it.
just installed the night force software on my recon and this will be the first time using it
they did say to bring lunch as they will not have be providing any chow
I will be driving a 1ton silver dodge dually with one of those cluttered ATV's in the back ;)
see ya in the morning
oh the first shot from station 1 is 633 yards :confused: i will need help
sid

Hey, no excuses:D

Nightforce software, ain't that cheatin'

The elevation there is ~5500 feet. 1k above me.

I'll be my Habitat Invasion Vehicle - Carrier with the flux capacitor on the front.

I'm planning on using it for the ATV part.:rolleyes:

Lunch, how long is this gonna take?:D

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.