Golf Ball at 300 yards ?

ntsqd

In case you can’t hit a golf ball use a bowling ball, they explode when hit with a 30 cal.
BT, DT. Hand-gun rounds bounce, badly, do not do that! On center .223's simply drill in and disappear, off-center they ricochet and become really dangerous too. .308 Norma Mag blows off chunks when hit off-center. Never hit it on-center, so no idea about that.

Makes a Mell of a Hess, do this on a range that is easy to clean afterwards.

Last edited:

Ol' Red

I think about my dad being 60 when he passed on. He never to got to see his grand kids. I have been lucky, I have been able to see my grandchildren. My oldest grandson is starting into shooting. I got them there first 22 rifles. My younger grandchildren, I will around to get them their first rifle too. One of the biggest things I miss is not have my father around to see his grand kids.
Then maybe I am lucky. I have two great grand daughters and can't wait for them to start shooting.

Patriot007

LRH Team Member
Not the greatest pic but you can see the entrance - exit. True a little high but it took awhile to find the ball !
Hey Steve, I screwed the pooch on that one. I meant that for old warrbuk on pg 5. He missed the ball at 1000,, but one heck of a group at a thou.
You Sir, nailed that sucker. Nice shooting.

rellison312

You guys ever played 22 golf? Sit at a bench and toss golf ball out in front of you. Use a 22lr to push the golf ball past a pre determined point off in the distance. Shooter with the least shots wins.
I would not condone the loser having to pound a beer. But I've heard that it has happened. :)
Loser or winner gets to pound the beer?

del2les

Overkill338, Seven pages with, "Fake News". You are the master!!LOL MT
huh?

Egg Shoot with previous scores

Last edited:

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.