Rifles Only Fundamentals DVD

Hey folks,

Thinking of how new Riflesonly is & knowing the crowd here on LRH I have some thoughts I'd like to share.

If i'm correct in my assumption (I know, I know :rolleyes:), most of the folks here don't know who you are, the extent of what you do or how well respected you are in the shooting community.

It would be helpful to have additional info here such as what the video covers, why it's covered, benefits etc. You don't have to write a book but help an average joe decide why he should add a video from a newcomer that he might not know, to a library consisting of Shawn Carlock, Darryl Holland etc.

Riflesonly has a place here however, we need your help understanding why :D

Hopefully you don't think i'm being crude, that's not my intention.

t

T,
Not being crude at all and we appreciate you asking! Rifles Only has been training for over 15 years. Most of our work is primarily with long guns but we teach carbine and handgun as well. We work with SOCOM, DOD, law enforcement (local and federal), and civilians. We have been putting shooting competitions for over 15 years as well.
When teaching we focus on the fundamentals. Some classes are focused towards combat scenerios, some on home and self defense, some on hunting, etc. All of these courses, again, focus on fundamentals and fundamentals faster! We pride ourselves on making sure every student, when leaving our facility, will be able to solve shooting problems of any kind on their own. Once a student leaves, our lines of communication are always open if they do have some kind of shooting issue. We are a small business and intend on staying that way as we are about quality and not quantity. Rifles Only is owned and operated by myself, Lisa, and my husband Jacob Bynum. We bring in different instuctors with various backgrounds and teaching techniques. By doing so, the student will learn different techniques and the reasons why things are done.
We found this site through one of our students and realized that it was a good place for us to get our name out as hunting has always been a passion of ours.
As for the DVD's...DVD1 is purely about fundamentals with a rifle. DVD2 is about positional shooting. The next DVD is in production and we will be announcing it as soon as it is ready. Pardon my french, but we take a no ******** approach to our teaching. No Gimmicks, no voodoo! We also realize that everytime we are on the range we learn something new.
Here is the trailer for DVD1: Fundamentals Disk 1 Trailer

This video is a little over an hour long.
Here is the trailer for DVD2: "Field Positions for Precsion Rifle" with Jacob Bynum Trailer Disc 2
This too is a little over an hour long.

I hope this helps with those who are wondering who we are. We are not new to the game by any means. Many of you have probably not heard of us as we do very very little advertising. Most of our business has come through word of mouth.

Again, thanks "t" for the push to introduce ourselves.

Respectfully,
Lisa and Jacob Bynum

Lisa,

Thanks for the reply, I've heard a lot of good things about Riflesonly from my time spent on the hide. What i've seen/heard prompted my urging more info from your group as I feel you can benefit LRH quite a bit.

Time to comb the threads such as ELR or The Basics & chat with the boys on your experience, what work & what has been challenging (trying to avoid saying doesn't work).

If you have specific training for Hunting, start a thread about it!! I for one (among many) would like to know more.

BTW- The "T" is short for Tyler.

Keep on fighting the good fight.

t

I have read about your training on the Hide and from people I shoot with and its all positive. I am always looking for new ways to improve my shooting and plan on purchasing the videos.

I've been shooting a long time and got this just so I can pop it in and be reminded of proper fundamentals. We all get sloppy over time and it helps to have a professional guidance to firm things back up. If you can't get to the range weekly, watching this video and doing regular dry fire practice really helps.

My wife was surprised how much goes into shooting well, and can almost outshoot me now with only 6mo of practice.

Shooting is VERY expensive hobby, and this video will allow you to save time/money by learning to do things the right way from the jump, or helping you fix flaws in your current setup.

Highly recommend!!

Viewed disk 1 and 2 over the last few days and learned some fundamentals I had forgotten, as well as some new stuff!

Great information and easy to follow! I also highly recommend!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.