Rifle ranges near Missoula?

www.mt1000yd.com
Sign up for the club gun next year and try 1kyd BR. A couple rookies have laid down 2" 5 shot groups on that rifle, you may got hooked... A lot of us bring our hunting rifles to tune as well after the match. We use the same tuning methods with those and I think you will be amazed at how well you can get a hunting rifle tuned. Good group of guys always willing to share their knowledge.

My son and I also shoot south of Corvallis. I'm pretty sure we are not overlapping with the poster above.

Think about road 714 or somewhere along Two Bear road. Both are public property but you are responsible for the safety of others in the area.

I recommend driving the roads and looking at the terrain and it's easy to see what's safe to shoot and what's not.

Remember to get off the traveled roadway or you may get a ticket for shooting off a public road, also, make sure you aren't shooting over or across a public roadway.

I can't give you the exact coordinates but I am sure you can find places to shoot as far as you want and be safe doing so.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.