Revic Ranging Bino

Does anyone have an update on the new Revic binos? I'm looking at switching from my Leica 3200.com's. My biggest concern is glass quality. I know they will be faster than my Leica and Kestrel combo and probably just as accurate.

Does anyone have an update on the new Revic binos? I'm looking at switching from my Leica 3200.com's. My biggest concern is glass quality. I know they will be faster than my Leica and Kestrel combo and probably just as accurate.

I haven't had much time to actually use mine due to life getting in the way. I did take them with me on a quail hunt just to play with in my down time and was easily able to range around 3,200 yards just leaning on my truck for support. They are pretty forgiving in the ranging department even with a little bit of shaking when looking at reflective targets. If glass quality is your primary deciding factor then these will probably be a bit underwhelming. They are good, just not alpha level good IMHO. As others have stated if you spend your entire hunt glassing hillsides these are not going to perform as well as a dedicated set of binoculars.

One issue which kind of annoyed me and could be of concern was the other day when I took them to a shooting range. I hadn't used them in a while and I couldn't sync a rifle profile to the binoculars without a firmware update. I couldn't do the update because I didn't have any cell signal as would be the case in the backcountry. I was stuck getting the range off the binoculars but then creating a drop chart in the app to then reference. Frustrating and sort of defeated the purpose of the set up. If you could sync multiple profiles that would have been avoided but you can't. Definitely worth checking for updates before taking them out for any kind of extended or real/world use.