Revic scopes

I was skeptical of these when they first came out. I watched the 20 youtube video's on these several times and became more interested. I purchased one in April. After playing with it for a few days, I liked it so much I bought a second one. I never owned a ffp scope before. The illumination adjustments for color and brightness are wonderful for my 61 year old eyes. Illuminated internal level is great. Glass is better than expected. I like the fact that if the electronics would crash while on a hunt, it still works as a regular moa scope. Semi tool less zero is neat. I am running one on my 22 creedmoor shooting woodchucks this summer. It works as advertised. Only downside I see is the weight at 47 oz. However, I now don't need to carry my G7 rangefinder and I run a smaller lieca. So I dropped 6 oz there.

I was not as lucky mine crashed on second hunt.... it was fun while it lasted.

Yes the manual dialing would have worked just fine but decided it wasn't reliable enough to suit me.
Not going to bash them as it failed during the SHOT show time frame so they were out of office so after a few days of discussion with the company I bought from they swapped me for NF so I could get back to hunting.

I've used my Revic on a AR-10 in .308Win and on my 6.5 Creedmore and have shot over 1000 rounds combined without a failure hunting and shooting steel out to 1000 yds. I've had it over a year so it is their latest version. I've dialed up and down numerous times and the scope has been spot on every shot. My buddy, 3 other guys on the range, and I were very impressed at how it adjusted for atmospherics as the day changed. My buddy was constantly typing in the latest temp and distances in his ballistic calculator and I was just turning my elevation dial to the HUD distance setting without needing to do any calculations. The scope kept track of the atmospheric changes, my incline and my tilt automatically, so all I had to do was dial the changing distances. I really like this scope.

Last edited:
I was very interested in these and was considering buying one last week. Several things dissuaded me: The price, the only 5 year warranty on electronics (at that price they should just be willing to replace dead electronics), and the weight (I wanted a hybrid hunting/target shooting scope, so weight was an issue).

Definitely something to think about but I see my nightforce atacr is just as much retail and then my g7 is another 1600$. The scope is 9.6 oz heavier then my atacr but g7 is 14.4 oz so really I'm loosing weight

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.