Revic Review??

That's a good question. My guess is if the manufacturer has it you could use that, but if not you may have to chrono loads at different temps and figure it out your self.

And where would find that information about your powder? I left both powder temp and factor at 0. Do they need to be filled in ?
You don't need to worry about this for average longrange hunting. If it still bugs you, just give GW a call and they can steer you in the right direction.

I've had one for a couple of years that I won at a match. Thanks again Gunwerks! It took me a bit to get it all set up and calibrated, but once I did it was pretty impressive. I have a range in my back yard that starts at 264 yards and goes to 744 yards towards the southwest. I happened to get a day with a consistent 8 mph wind. I was surprised when I was able to pretty much center punch every target on the range. After that impressive performance I took it to a place that I shoot some ELR that I'm shooting to the northeast, and was able to shoot this 5 shot group at 1479 yards

Attachments

• D3965CF5-84B6-4F11-B1B2-2544660A31DB.jpeg
    D3965CF5-84B6-4F11-B1B2-2544660A31DB.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 74
So what's you thought on quality of glass in low light? Ive used the last week on deer hunt and first light it's worthless in my opinion. Mid day it's good but not so much first and last light.

Last edited:
Went out to Ben Avery steel range today. Targets were 200,300,400,500 meters. Had solutions of .3mil, .9, 1.4, 2.3 respectively for rifle 1. I have the RF set for yards and it accounts for any inclination. At 500m it gave me 558yds and 500m is actually 546yds. I think it was a 1-2degree incline if I remember. First round hits on every target.

Rifle 1- 6.5prc 135berger with SAS can. 57.5gr of n560 adg brass. Single digit SD running 3187 avg. no pressure signs. Have around 100rd down 22" proof cf.

Rifle 2- everything the same with no can and running 3109. Single disgust SD. Rifle only has 40rds so far.

Rifle 1 initially was running 3140 with virgin brass and a few rounds down the tube. So it sped up almost 50fps. I have 2 different profile loaded for each rifle and they each gave accurate solutions in the RF.

I just got back from my elk hunt. I didnt find a legal bull to kill but I had lots of time to play with my new br4 range finder. I ranged elk from 450 to 1600 yards. I ranged a nice mountain goat at 1279 yards. I ranged a small whitetail buck at 1661 yards, a grizzly bear at 1410 and a bull moose at 1640 yards. all ranges were given with the solution almost instantly. I had an chance to use it in a snow storm on a cow elk at just over 1600 yards in far lr mode and it also worked great in the poor weather conditions. I found it gave ranges and solutions much faster then my br2500 range finder and it was a bit quicker then my dads sig 2400 abs range finder. I also found the glass to be plently bright enough in low light. I did prefer the 10x magnification over the 7 x glass in most rangefinders. I would recommend one of these if you are in the market for a new rangefinder

I just got back from my elk hunt. I didnt find a legal bull to kill but I had lots of time to play with my new br4 range finder. I ranged elk from 450 to 1600 yards. I ranged a nice mountain goat at 1279 yards. I ranged a small whitetail buck at 1661 yards, a grizzly bear at 1410 and a bull moose at 1640 yards. all ranges were given with the solution almost instantly. I had an chance to use it in a snow storm on a cow elk at just over 1600 yards in far lr mode and it also worked great in the poor weather conditions. I found it gave ranges and solutions much faster then my br2500 range finder and it was a bit quicker then my dads sig 2400 abs range finder. I also found the glass to be plently bright enough in low light. I did prefer the 10x magnification over the 7 x glass in most rangefinders. I would recommend one of these if you are in the market for a new rangefinder
Appreciate the real world feedback. Sounds promising indeed.