Revic Ranging Bino

Call Doug @gr8fuldoug as he will get you a good price. Shows in stock.

To be honest, I'm looking at the Sig 6k. I want to stick with 10x32's. I run regular 8x32's now and use them for bowhunting as well as rifle. I think if I go to a combo unit, I'd go to the 10's. My eye's are getting old, so I'm not as picky as everyone else here. I just want a good quality glass, great reliability, great software, and great range. My RF I have now struggles over 700yds. I really wanted the Leica Pro's in a 10x32, but alas, not in my budget right now. I can't warm up to the Vortex, regardless of the warranty.

NM...I forgot you were answering to the Sigs. Guess I'm still not awake. Need to finish my coffee before I start typing anymore. LOL!!!

I usually carried a pair of 10's strapped to my chest Swaro 15x56 in my pack with my Sig Kilo RF along side my 10's. I did this as many times I have had shot opportunities that don't allow me the time to get my pack off to get the 15's out for glassing. Recently I looked through some Sig Kilo 6k HD's and was shocked at the clarity. Plan is to carry the 6k HDs on my chest and still have 15's in the pack when hiking into deep country. I'll still keep my separate RF for certain situations but I like being able to combine 2 piece into one. I got these below from Doug also and he cut me a fantastic deal ($799). I've bought numerous items from them over my many years of doing business with them. These Sig have great glass and the software is the same as my RF so all works interchangeably. So far I'm very happy with them.

View attachment 465726
View attachment 465727
The only thing that scares me about sig is the long term durability of their electronics.
I had 2 killo 2000 rangefinders die years ago, and recently I picked up a Sig Romeo 5 that's starting to do weird stuff after only 1 year of use.
Do you know what their warranty is like on the RF binos?

The only thing that scares me about sig is the long term durability of their electronics.
I had 2 killo 2000 rangefinders die years ago, and recently I picked up a Sig Romeo 5 that's starting to do weird stuff after only 1 year of use.
Do you know what their warranty is like on the RF binos?
I'm on my 4th Sig electro optics product and have had no issues with any of them. Also have a son in law and 2 very good hunting buddy's and we all have had no issues with numerous. Now I will be knocking on wood when I finding this. I really didn't look at the warranty very closely but it carrys the same warranty as my Sig Kilo5k. Early on I heard of some issues with first iterations of some of their electro optics but I am pretty sure most of that has been solved. Some of these sellers now offer extensions of the warranty also for a very reasonable price.

Edit:

Pleasantly just discovered they have now put a lifetime warranty on the optics and 5years on the Electronics.

Last edited:
I'm on my 4th Sig electro optics product and have had no issues with any of them. Also have a son in law and 2 very good hunting buddy's and we all have had no issues with numerous. Now I will be knocking on wood when I finding this. I really didn't look at the warranty very closely but it carrys the same warranty as my Sig Kilo5k. Early on I heard of some issues with first iterations of some of their electro optics but I am pretty sure most of that has been solved. Some of these sellers now offer extensions of the warranty also for a very reasonable price.

Edit:

Pleasantly just discovered they have now put a lifetime warranty on the optics and 5years on the Electronics.

It's confusing though. It say's "SIG SAUER Electro-Optics had to earn the right to wear that badge and the Infinite Guarantee has your back, forever. Period." Then you scroll down and it says the electronic components have a five year warranty. This holds true when I contacted them a few years ago. The optics were lifers, the electronics were fivers.

It's confusing though. It say's "SIG SAUER Electro-Optics had to earn the right to wear that badge and the Infinite Guarantee has your back, forever. Period." Then you scroll down and it says the electronic components have a five year warranty. This holds true when I contacted them a few years ago. The optics were lifers, the electronics were fivers.
Better that it was in their 1st iterations of RFs. They all had a 1yr on the electrics. I had a Zeiss RF that was terrible and it failed numerous times. They replaced it 3 times. When I received the new one on the third time I immediately sold a it and didn't even open the box.

Last edited:
A buddy of mines Zeiss has been back twice, 2nd time it went to Germany. It's been good since but it's just been one full season. They've been awesome to deal with though.

The deal breaker for me on the Zeiss, the location of the range button and their app is crap. It takes a phd to understand how to true up the dope.

Vortex and Sig has been good. I'm debating a Leica 10x32 pro or just split them up and go pure with a stand-alone rangefinder.

The deal breaker for me on the Zeiss, the location of the range button and their app is crap. It takes a phd to understand how to true up the dope.
They have the worst design possible, you have to push the range button with your pinky, try that with gloves on LOL.
Eurooptic says they are the most returned bino they have, that should tell you something. Their sales people get to handle and compare all the different products and can give some very good insight such as comparing the glass in the Revic vs the NL Pure or EL
zeiss.PNG
's

Glassed in low light last night with the 12x pures and revic, and was glassing a little over 2100 yds. If there is a difference in low light, and there may be, it's pretty hard to tell. The image quality of the revic is very good in most of the image but does not have that edge to edge crisp clear image that the pures have. I feel like I could see some of the same detail with the Revics as I could with the swaros. The extra 2x of the pure does help some but it's not as big of a difference as I thought it would be. Was looking toward the west at sunset when I did this test. The revic does have the rolling ball effect, but if you aren't moving your head around too much you wouldn't notice it. Didn't bother me. The range finder worked great, had no problems ranging up to 2500yds. Ranged stumps, trees and some maple clusters. Definitely going to do some more testing, but I'm still impressed. Is it worth leaving the 12 nl pures and br4 at home? I don't know.
IMG_2025.jpeg

We have a Vortex Fury HD 5000 AB 10x42 Laser Rangefinding Binocular LRF302 arriving on 06/02/23 so this weekend will compare to our Leica Geovid this weekend if I can get to a long strip of highway on I-20 to see the range I can get off of signs, rocks, trees and GLASS. Will take a little longer time to test all the Ballistics and connections to phone and Kestrel.

Just had UPS back into our driveway and had the driver that we had for years, but had routes changed about 6 months ago. i went out to meet the truck and met our old delivery driver. He said where is Samsom? Said didn't know who was driving and didn't want to scare the driver.
He said well get your tractor or hand trucks-you have a lot of packages. We got a shipment of Scopes, RF Binos, bullets and accessories from Euro Optic.
One of the items we got was the Vortex Fury 5000 AB. Now need to check it out and compare to the Leica Geovid.

Just had UPS back into our driveway and had the driver that we had for years, but had routes changed about 6 months ago. i went out to meet the truck and met our old delivery driver. He said where is Samsom? Said didn't know who was driving and didn't want to scare the driver.
He said well get your tractor or hand trucks-you have a lot of packages. We got a shipment of Scopes, RF Binos, bullets and accessories from Euro Optic.
One of the items we got was the Vortex Fury 5000 AB. Now need to check it out and compare to the Leica Geovid.
Have you put that fury 5000 to work yet?

Have you put that fury 5000 to work yet?
I only had a look see on our property. Glass looks great and couldn't really tell any "Tinted glass". I need to get to a place on I-20 where I can get 2 mile plus then com[are the Furry to the Geovid.
Dealing with installing several NEW Security systems a DYI. It is not easy, but everything is Battery or AC with battery power back up, everything is wireless, wi-fi, internet, cell phone. Backup on everything.
An old way I do everything. Three is Two, Two is One, and One is None. So redundant systems.

I am juggling several dozen projects right now.
BUT can't wait to do some glassing and ranging with the Furry 5000. Then Linking it to my phone, Kestrel and trying to figure all the Ballistics options. It looks a lot smarter than me!
Thanks
Len & Jill