Revic Optics | Official Thread

AaronSkipDavidson

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor

Attachments

• scope-diagram.jpg
    scope-diagram.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 263
Looks great Aaron. I can't wait to get mine!!! A lot of thought and hard work hopefully comes together for an amazing product.

Been shooting the Burris Eliminator III for 4 yrs and while the glass sucks the speed and accuracy of the system murders a conventional LRF, App and reticle or dial system. The time is here to take these steps. I figured someone would pair this tech with good glass eventually. The utility of this in the field is mind boggling. Shooting solo I can hit 10 pieces of steel out to 1200 in under 30 seconds. Thats about 5 times faster than most 2 man teams running conventional systems. It actually almost makes it too easy. Glad to see a company bring better glass into the equation finally.

Very impressive technology, and a smart distribution strategy. Having had great LR success with Skips innovative products over the past several years I would expect this one to be another winner!

As nice as it seems it's like having your RF permanently attached to your rifle, the downside being that you can't use it on another rifle without some work, and I don't glass with a scope. I almost think it would be more useful as a Kilo2400 in a pair of binos like the HD-B's but with wind capabilities. Very nice though but not very flexible if you like shooting different rifles. I look forward to the testing and reviews !

A rangefinder is not part of the scope. The user dials the elevation turret until the measured range is displayed. The ballistic calculation of the solution happens in real time as you click the elevation turret.

Lifetime Warranty for optomechanics, 5 years for electronics.

Stores multiple ballistic profiles on the scope, and new profiles can upload from a smartphone app in minutes.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.