• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Retumbo, H1000, Primers, etc...

Ludicrous

Moving sale. Headed to AK in a few months and don't want to deal with shipping this stuff.

Southwest Florida FTF sale only.

8# H1000 (loaded about 20 rounds of Lapua out of it so minus 1,830 gr)
8# Retumbo (unopened)
1# RL33 (unopened)

$350.00

Also have some small rifle, large rifle, mag rifle, small pistol and large pistol primers. Don't remember how many of each. Lots though. Misc powder small quantities Longshot, Varget, Unique. Bring some extra cash, we can hagle over the price once it's counted up.

Estero area, Corkscrew and 41. PM me.

Well since your driving the uhaul truck up to Alaska, I'll buy it as you drive through Oregon)

If you're passing through around south-central Alabama, I could be interested in the H1000 and RL33...

I blast through Mobile next Wed morning very early. Depends if crew change stays the same though. Blast is probably not a good word, change to drive. I.m from the Naples area.

FYI, Bass Pro Ft Myers has AR-Comp, RL15 and RL17. It was the only powder on their shelf.

What makes you think you will be able to replace the powders once you get to Alaska? My brother in law says if you do find powder in AK it is few and far in between. That's some move, probably as far a move as you can make in the states, distance and climatically.

What makes you think you will be able to replace the powders once you get to Alaska? My brother in law says if you do find powder in AK it is few and far in between. That's some move, probably as far a move as you can make in the states, distance and climatically.

Probably very expensive to replace in Alaska too. It might actually be cheaper to ship it to Alaska than replace it. Even if you mail order replace it in Alaska, from an online shop, you will be hit with hasmat fees.

Of course if you really have to dump the stuff before you hit the Canada border, PM me the day before you hit Oregon and I'll help you out.

That's quite the haul. Have a FUN trip. :D

If for whatever reason u'd be driving to Oregon to get to Alaska I'll take ur retumbo in idaho b4 u get to Oregon