• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Fed GM210M primers, H1000, Retumbo, 143eldx, and more

hmbleservant

I am looking for 100gr 6.5mm TTSX bullets and Varget powder.

I have plenty of goods that I can trade. Let me know what you are looking for or if I can offer you cash.

I'm in Spring, TX (Houston). I don't know the legalities of shipping powder/primers. If you do give me a ring 281-728-0084, and if it's legal, we can work out a deal. If not I guess I am looking for a local trade regarding primers/powder.

I have 1500-ish primers but I need to keep a chunk. Call/txt me if you have something in mind. I'll check on here when I can.

Im in s/w Wisconsin, i have a 8 pound container of varget. Would trade for some H 1000.
I'll have to check when I get back in town how much h1000 I have, but I don't think I can spare 8lbs. I probably only need up to 3 pounds of Varget.

Im in s/w Wisconsin, i have a 8 pound container of varget. Would trade for some H 1000.
Actually, I got a buddy who may go in halvesies with me. he also has h1000. I'll be back in town soon and I'll check for ya

I'm in Spring, TX (Houston). I don't know the legalities of shipping powder/primers. If you do give me a ring 281-728-0084, and if it's legal, we can work out a deal. If not I guess I am looking for a local trade regarding primers/powder.
I'm north of you about 3hrs but come to Beaumont area somewhat often. How many are you interested in selling?

I'm north of you about 3hrs but come to Beaumont area somewhat often. How many are you interested in selling?
I paid 12.3 cents per primer delivered to my door. I can sell a 1000 unopened (just bought them off Brownells). Or I can break them up. What do you have? The bullets or the powder or both?