• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington R-25 .308

cohunter14

Up for sale is a Remington R-25 in .308. This gun is in fantastic shape other than a few minor scratches on the finish (see pictures). It comes with a Timney Trigger ($280 upgrade) as well as an upgraded BCM Gunfighter charging handle ($50+ upgrade). The gun is very accurate and not picky on ammo. I have shot both 172 grain Amax's and 175 grain Matchkings at sub MOA out to 300 yards and the 200 grain Accubonds have been sub-MOA at 100. I am happy to share all reloading data with the buyer.

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

Asking $1,050 for the gun only.

Also available:
- (4) 20 round P-Mags, three brand new and one barely used: $50 with purchase of gun
- 323 rounds of 172 gr Amax, 32 rounds of 175 gr MatchKings and 15 rounds of 200 gr Accubonds (370 total rounds, all with Remington brass): $200 with purchase of gun

*Purchase everything for $1,250*

BUYER PAYS ACTUAL SHIPPING COST. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE VIA PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY OR A MAILED CHECK. IF MADE WITH REGULAR PAYPAL PAYMENT, 3% FEE MUST BE ADDED. GUN MUST BE SHIPPED TO FFL. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE GUN AND/OR ACCESSORIES ARE COMPLIANT IN YOUR HOME STATE BEFORE PURCHASING.

Last edited:
I believe you already PM'd me about that. I'm open to trades and am willing to consider anything, but I'd definitely be interested in an AR-15, a .22 target rifle, or even a Benelli SBE. Obviously the prices would have to match up or cash would need to be added.

Last edited: