• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington R-25 308 Win 1st gen

Hunter Reed

Up for sale is my Remington R-25 308 win, this rifle is a 1st gen. I've owned this rifle for about 9 years and have put about 40 rounds through it. The rifle shoots surprisingly well with federal 168gr match, I'd say easily a 1/2" gun at 100 yards. The gun will come as is, shipped in a hard plastic case with 2 dpms pattern mags. 1150$ plus shipping, not interested in any trades as I'm selling a few of my rifles to help fund a piece of hunting land. Please pm me to discuss payment options.

Attachments

• 7CDF19C6-539A-4D46-A7A0-CAD192CD04BA.jpeg
    7CDF19C6-539A-4D46-A7A0-CAD192CD04BA.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 170
  • 435EF7C1-7439-443C-899C-AA953EFA923F.jpeg
    435EF7C1-7439-443C-899C-AA953EFA923F.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 159
I have an R-25 also and it shoots great. BUT, I hate the weight and feel of an AR, so mine will be going down the road soon.

I've got the R-15 (.223) Version of this rifle and it is a tack driver! These were built by Bushmaster for Remington, designed for predator, hog & deer hunting. Great bang for the buck (no pun intended) 😎🤙
I got the R-15 in 223 and 30 Remington AR…..I was once infatuated with the AR platform

I've got the R-15 (.223) Version of this rifle and it is a tack driver! These were built by Bushmaster for Remington, designed for predator, hog & deer hunting. Great bang for the buck (no pun intended) 😎🤙
The R25 (at least gen1) was made by DPMS. When I called Remington about how horribly bad mine shot with anything, they directed me to DPMS. They (DPMS) had me send it in for a new barrel, which shot good when I got it back.
Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS, Marlin and a few others were owned by the same conglomerate several years back. Don't keep track if these folks anymore so there is no telling who owns what.

The R25 (at least gen1) was made by DPMS. When I called Remington about how horribly bad mine shot with anything, they directed me to DPMS. They (DPMS) had me send it in for a new barrel, which shot good when I got it back.
Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS, Marlin and a few others were owned by the same conglomerate several years back. Don't keep track if these folks anymore so there is no telling who owns what.
That's good information, I was told that mine rifle was a Bushmaster offering. Either way, these are shooter's & for the $$$ it doesn't get much better! I use Hornady Superformance & or Nosler Trophy Grade ammo. 1/2" with both options. 😎🤙

I believe the R-15s were/are. My cousin worked at Remington for about 15 years (until recent events in the company).

Sorry to hijacker Hunter, I'll leave your thread alone. These are pretty good rifles, wish I wouldn't have sold mine. Good luck with sale.

I believe the R-15s were/are. My cousin worked at Remington for about 15 years (until recent events in the company).

Sorry to hijacker Hunter, I'll leave your thread alone. These are pretty good rifles, wish I wouldn't have sold mine. Good luck with sale.
No worries at all man