Remington 700 DBM Action

arios

Does someone have a picture of a Remington-original action for a DBM? I've read in several places that those actions are actually machined "without the feed lips" as the magazine has them instead. I have yet to see actual photographic evidence of this; can someone post a picture. Or,... are there blueprint drawings somewhere of the different action variations?

Just curious, thanks.

I don't have any photos handy but what you heard is true. If an action left the factory as a DBM it will always have to be used as a DBM unless you install a single shot adapter. I have had several of these actions come through my shop.

+1 I had one and wanted to send it to Rifles inc for a build. They told me it would have to stay dbm, which I didn't want. Sold the gun for a new build with bdl style bottom metal

Thank you guys for the reply. It's not that I don't believe the actions are different; but I'd still be interested in seeing one.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.