Remington 700 DBM Action

arios

Does someone have a picture of a Remington-original action for a DBM? I've read in several places that those actions are actually machined "without the feed lips" as the magazine has them instead. I have yet to see actual photographic evidence of this; can someone post a picture. Or,... are there blueprint drawings somewhere of the different action variations?

Just curious, thanks.

I don't have any photos handy but what you heard is true. If an action left the factory as a DBM it will always have to be used as a DBM unless you install a single shot adapter. I have had several of these actions come through my shop.

+1 I had one and wanted to send it to Rifles inc for a build. They told me it would have to stay dbm, which I didn't want. Sold the gun for a new build with bdl style bottom metal

Thank you guys for the reply. It's not that I don't believe the actions are different; but I'd still be interested in seeing one.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.