• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REMINGTON 700 BARRELED ACTIONS from PTG

O man looks like my 6mm creedmoor was on this pallet as my status has been changed to shipped on their website. No email confirming that yet though but my last one showed up at the gunsmiths before I got the notification to my email

I ordered early. Called after I received my first one to ask about the second one. Was told my second one would arrive shortly, and that I would definitely be getting it, so I ordered a reamer, gauge, bottom metal, and magazine from PT&G, and a stock elsewhere. Now four months later I still have nothing, have heard of no one else receiving what I ordered, and am fairly concerned by the fact that this may be the last shipment and yet no word that what I ordered is there.

I knew "the risks" when I placed the original order BUT I didn't start buying parts until I was told that I would definitely be getting one. In fact at one point I was told(by someone other than Stan) that "the FFL guy" had just got off the phone with my FFL and the rifle would ship by the end of the week. That's when I ordered the parts from PT&G and a stock. I'm going to be fairly upset if all I get is a refund and then I have to resell parts I not longer have a need for.

I emailed because I was concerned I was told that they were shorted 600 and they had shipped from Remington on Friday for what that is worth.

A reply from the earlier email

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211026-123658_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211026-123658_Gmail.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 82
O man looks like my 6mm creedmoor was on this pallet as my status has been changed to shipped on their website. No email confirming that yet though but my last one showed up at the gunsmiths before I got the notification to my email
Which one did you order and what date did you order? I ordered the 6CM cerakote threaded muzzle on 5/21 and haven't heard anything and can't get Stan to call me back or get himself on the phone when I call. I think those were the only 6CM's? My order still shows "processing"

Which one did you order and what date did you order? I ordered the 6CM cerakote threaded muzzle on 5/21 and haven't heard anything and can't get Stan to call me back or get himself on the phone when I call. I think those were the only 6CM's? My order still shows "processing"
Whichever one was F417719. I feel for you as I ordered mine on 5/23

Recent Posts