Remington 700 -- Any years to avoid?

I have many remington 700's ranging from 1961 -2015. 18, all in different calibers with most being sendero or police and a few CDL models. I have never had any issue with a one. I will say that their triggers always sucked but I always replaced them. I have heard before of timing issues with the bolts but I haven't had that issue.

I got five in 2017: a Mil Spec HB .308, a Mil Spec HB .300 Win. Mag., a heavy barrel syn stock 260 Rem., a Sendero .264 Magnum, and a Sendero 7mm Rem. Mag. The .260 shot poorly and the .264 was mediocre for accuracy but adequate for hunting. The other three were very accurate straight-from-the-box, even with their five-pound triggers. A 700 VS in .308 that I bought new thirty or so years ago has been the most accurate out- of- the- box factory rifle I can recall purchasing. I use it almost exclusively for cast bullets, but it will also shoot jacketed very well.

Well Remington 700 was what I was taught on, but was steered clear of them in the 1990s went and bought a Savage 110 was told lighter and more accurate out of the box, still have the Savage. Tried to buy them in the past but were always sold out and wound up buying several clones Bergara and Christensen Arms.

I am looking at a 2017 Remington 700. They went bankrupt in 2020. Has quality ever sagged on the Model 700? Any years to avoid?
I have had my share of Remington 700's over the years, from .223 to 30-06. They were all shooters and all shot under 1 MOA. The only thing that I didn't like was the safety. Liked the Winchester Model 70, 3 position safety that allowed one to open the action with the safety on, and having the safety blocking the firing pin instead of the trigger. 🥰

I love my Remington's. First one was a 72 that I acquired in about 1984. Still own it and it's now a semi-custom 20" 7mm. Then several other heirloom 700/721's that I inherited. All shoot very well. I can say, if you put a trigger in it and bed the stock, it'll treat you right and still kills lots of stuff.

Some of the rifles in the last few years of production had more issues than average, but the only real issues I ever had with a m700 in factory trim were an extractor rivet that wasn't flattened enough to run handloads (first shoot brass barely cleared) and a chamber on a 7rum that was seriously fat and zipped a couple of sizing dies open when I sized brass from it. I shaved the rivet and sold the fat chambered rifle. In hindsight I should have just re-barreled the rifle as it put me down a couple of K$ rabbit hole looking for another high performance 7mm and I ended up with a re-barreled 7rum anyway.

Have had the following and all shot very well. Except the older Limited edition, Jewel triggers were the only improvement made. The older one also got the fancy wood stock replaced with a McMillian.
XCR Tactical
XCR Compact Tactical ( x2)
SPS Tactical
Old Limited Ed.

All barrels shot well. 2 I lapped to get even better accuracy.

2014 XCR II in .300wm. Only issue I had was heavy bolt lift on factory hornady white tail, which I attribute to the actual cartridge not gun.