• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 take off barrels for sale...

Uhhhh, Fiftydriver.......where are all the Weatherby take off barrels? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Everybody knows you must have a pile of them from all the crappy Mark 5's you must have had to fix? Don't tell me they are all in the garden holding up the tomatoes.

You must have a bunch of 700 actions left over after taking all these rifles apart. I use the 700 actions for gate latches. I just cut the threads off in the chopsaw and weld it onto the gate. Weld the threaded part to the other side and there you have it.

You know I'm joshin ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Merry Christmas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BTW:
A couple of us here are dieing to send you something but we can't make up our mind on the caliber.

Hired Gun,

Well, as you know a Wby has more resale value if it has a factory barrel so I tell my customers wanting extreme accuracy rifles to sell their MkV's and take that money and have my get them a Rem 700 Receiver to build on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

As you know, those Wby rifles are worth alot of money. You can generally fund the major part of a custom rifle project selling one off to some other poor chap!!!

All kidding aside, have a Merry Christmas!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Kirby if the 270 sendero barrel is still available I have a freind who will take it and would also like you to put it on his current action and bed the stock.
I will drop you an email in the AM and discuss arrangements.

7RUMloader,

There is a guy that is looking at it. Let me get a solid yes or no from him and then I will let you know if it is still available.

Keep in touch, I will let you know soon. Will e-mail you.

Kirby Allen(50)

Kirby

I have a remington orginal sendero in the 300 rum, really wanting a 338 edge but am interested in the 338 rum barrel you have listed, question is I also have an old 30-06 O3A3 springfield and was wondering how or even if I could use this action for the edge build or should I just stick with rebarreling the sendero I have, pm me with any help you have

Kirby

I have a remington orginal sendero in the 300 rum, really wanting a 338 edge but am interested in the 338 rum barrel you have listed, question is I also have an old 30-06 O3A3 springfield and was wondering how or even if I could use this action for the edge build or should I just stick with rebarreling the sendero I have, pm me with any help you have

Nice diggin there elkstalker300, these posts are almost 4 years old.:D

I am also interested in a sporter .243 Rem 700 take off barrel if you have any.