• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 take off barrels

Rubberduck

Few different take off barrels that I've acquired. Don't see myself using them so I'll send them on their way. Prices are shipped to the lower 48.

2) 24" Stainless 7mm Rem Mag. Both used but in good shape. Both have a few handling marks as well (date codes put them at 1993 and 1995). Under 200 rounds each. $65 each

1) Blued 25-06. Drilled for sights but No sights or filler screws. Crown was touched up by a local gunsmith about a year ago. Has a small rub mark near the muzzle and another towards the threads (date code puts it as a 2004 model). 200ish rounds down her. $50

1) Gloss blued 280 Rem Mountain Rifle barrel. No sights, pencil profile. 22" with a spot where the stock rubbed on the bottom of the barrel. Under 100 rounds fired. Threads were marred but gunsmith cleaned them up. Screws on a receiver fine. $85

1) Stainless 270 Win Mountain Rifle barrel. No sights, pencil profile. 22" and looks new. Under 100 rounds fired. $90

1) Stainless 30-06 Mountain Rifle barrel. No sights, pencil profile. 22" and looks new. Under 100 rounds fired. $90

1) Stainless 270 WSM XCR barrel. XCR factory coating from Remington. Has the tinted stainless look to it. No sights, magnum profile. 24" and looks new. Under 50 rounds fired. $100

As usual, prices are OBO and pics available upon request.

Last edited:
I'll definitely take your .25-06 take off for $50 shipped per your PM!

PM sent

Three 44s

25-06 is sold.

I pulled a gloss blued 7mm Rem Mag off last night I'll add to the list. No sights, holes are plugged with plug screws. Good shape. Believe the date code puts it in the early 90's 700. Bolt face says there haven't been a very many down the tube. $60 tyd.

Recent Posts