Reloading Press Help

Poor design. Toggles offset from one another, cast part, no shouldered bolts, and as M1A1ABRAMS pointed out, the side loading cased by the handle attached to the outside of only one side of the toggle under the high forces required for sizing is a a recipe for disaster.

Poor design. Toggles offset from one another, cast part, no shouldered bolts, and as M1A1ABRAMS pointed out, the side loading cased by the handle attached to the outside of only one side of the toggle under the high forces required for sizing is a a recipe for disaster.
You don't say…🤣

Other than all that, when it's not broke it's a darling little press. Has a small footprint on the bench. With the upgraded bolt kit RCBS sent, with the short threading that allows all bolts to be tightened the same, I see less movement.

I'll continue to T&E the press so as long as RCBS keeps sending replacement toggles if needed. 😜

Last edited:
You don't say…🤣

Other than all that, when it's not broke it's a darling little press. Has a small footprint on the bench. With the upgraded bolt kit RCBS sent, with the short threading that allows all bolts to be tightened the same, I see less movement.

I'll continue to T&E the press so as long as RCBS keeps sending replacement toggles if needed. 😜
Keep me updated how it works. I am on the waiting list for it when it gets in stock which could be scarry that they are sending these out this frequently

I want to work it hard with that bolt kit before I get the single cross pin that is supposed to less the twerking even more...
Just want to see if it is worth it. Cheap enough to find out

Attachments

• 20230728_164117.jpg
    20230728_164117.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 33