Reloading press

Huh?
The OP hasn't been seen in this thread since he post #3 when he said he HAS a Forster Co-Ax and has problems removing the cases...?
OP, see post #56, hope it helps...

What cases are you having trouble with? If fired from gas guns, the rims frequently get damaged and create issues for me on my Co-Ax as well as on my 650 and 550...
To seamlessly remove cases from the Co-Ax, try pulling them STRAIGHT towards you, either curving a finger around them or putting your index finger on the top of the case. Again, straight out...

Huh?
The OP hasn't been seen in this thread since he post #3 when he said he HAS a Forster Co-Ax and has problems removing the cases...?
OP, see post #56, hope it helps...
I have had one of those for several years but recently started having trouble getting cases removed from the jaws. I don't think open wide enough. I put new jaws and springs in but it didn't help.

Yeah, could be removal technique like in #56, ( 1st quote above), or the Jaw Opening Screw could be out of adjustment or Jaw Opening Screw or it's contact point on the Jaws could be worn from years of use, which is more what would seem to be the problem the way it is stated in Post #3 immediately above this.

Due to limited space, I have 2 RCBS Silhouette presses mounted on 1" plywood. Because they do not overhang the edge like many presses, I can load on virtually any horizontal table or work surface. I have loaded 22-250 up to 375 H&H without any issues. I also use the optional, short arm on both presses because it is faster and still provides plenty of leverage. I did a similar setup with my MEC shotshell reloading presses. In addition, I have inexpensive C presses set up for Lee Factory Crimp Die and Universal Decapping Die operations. I prefer to do the decapping, shortly after firing.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.