Reloading Bench Set-Ups

Here is my little shop of horrors, 7'X11'...environmentally controlled. Metallic & Shot Shells both. All manners of built in shelves, cabinets and organizers. I would have never believed I'd out grow ito_O

Attachments

• Reloading Rooom.JPG
    Reloading Rooom.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_4010.JPG
    IMG_4010.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4011.JPG
    IMG_4011.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_4012.JPG
    IMG_4012.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 114
Wow, that's what I thought..I'm blown away and amazed, as well as pretty excited about working on my own set-up! L-bench addition is happening I got the top(solid 2" thick 28"x19" one board elm plank) with a cherry plank I can cut for legs, perfect size and room to expand. Doesn't seem to crowd the room but one chair had to go, will post pics with additions in the next week. Thanks for everybody that has taken the time to post pics and give hints and advice. I'm hoping a lot more share ideas and pics as well...Dave

This is not my picture, (i wont post my reloading rooms, sorry) but this is about the same setup as mine, exception to both sides of the room are full length wall to wall reloading bench`s. Storage cupboards above and below all the bench`s. My powders are kept in a different room away from the reloading room.

attachment.php

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.