Reloading Bench Set-Ups

I do my reloading in my office since it's so hot most of the time in South Texas!
CDC30C18-F6B8-4C20-B519-C6A1FED8815A.jpeg
DFCE88D3-FBF1-451F-AEE4-FBFB8CE5DEEE.jpeg

shinbone must not do a lot o' shootin' because I don't see a lot o' bullets on that shelf.

I added a few photos to my original post to show that I have some bullets on hand. :)

That being said, nvschutze is correct that I have been sadly negligent in getting out to the range to use those bullets up. That will be corrected once hunting season ends.

Last edited:
shinbone must not do a lot o' shootin' because I don't see a lot o' bullets on that shelf. Primers at top left; powders below and to the right. No bullets in visual evidence...
Sometimes the pic don't show the entire operation, I notice some layouts take 2 and 3 pics. Just given Shinbone the benefit of the doubt :) ooops, see he's already responded with pics.

After seeing that neat set-up of STX, I see I'm not the only one who can't get enough plastic flip top cartridge boxes. I firmly believe you can never have enough....:)

Last edited:
I added a few photos to my original post to show that I have some bullets on hand.
Well, shut my mouth! You certainly are amply equipped to make some noise and print some small groups. My guess is you have a very nice rifle because you have a Forstner press. Only those who can really shoot a really nice rifle have one. I'm just a pedestrian; I have the garden-variety Rockchucker IV.

Hey Carter can you mess your room up a little for the pics? I mean you make me feel kinda inadequate and messy :) Wow nice set-up....I also clean guns on my bench its the flattest long table I got. Thanks for posting Dave

here is mine . I've found you can't have to much storage . I've out grown it a couple times , and had to add to it . I've got it about maxed out now . about the only thing I can do for more room now is move to a bigger room . I started with the blue counter . then I added the white counter , to make an "L" shape . a couple years ago I added the other white counter and made a "U" shape . the metal cabinets are very handy .

Attachments

• P6080077.JPG
    P6080077.JPG
    719.7 KB · Views: 111
  • P6080078.JPG
    P6080078.JPG
    712.7 KB · Views: 109
  • P6080080.JPG
    P6080080.JPG
    720.6 KB · Views: 113
  • P6080081.JPG
    P6080081.JPG
    735.5 KB · Views: 103
  • P6080079.JPG
    P6080079.JPG
    716.4 KB · Views: 113
  • P6080082.JPG
    P6080082.JPG
    710.5 KB · Views: 100
  • P6080083.JPG
    P6080083.JPG
    723.7 KB · Views: 129
  • P6080085.JPG
    P6080085.JPG
    717.3 KB · Views: 128
  • P6080086.JPG
    P6080086.JPG
    727.6 KB · Views: 104
  • P6080087.JPG
    P6080087.JPG
    712.1 KB · Views: 108
Love the lapua brass and forester dies, a familiar sight at my bench also. Very nice set-up, after my L-bench conversion I see a U-bench conversion in my future. Lot of familiar componets and pieces, like a giant version of where I must be headed. Dave

Love the lapua brass and forester dies, a familiar sight at my bench also. Very nice set-up, after my L-bench conversion I see a U-bench conversion in my future. Lot of familiar componets and pieces, like a giant version of where I must be headed. Dave

it's been a long time hobby for me . as a youngster I wanted to reload , Dad didn't have any interest . I wore him down though , and Santa Clause brought me a Lyman reloading kit when I was 14 . Dad worked with a couple guys that reloaded and recommended that kit. I've been at it since , and still enjoy it . it's a good hobby that can get as involved as you allow .

My guess is Weatherby Fan's kids are all grown-up, did very well in college and are makin' their own good livings several States away. They're testament to good parenting. So is that reloading room...

My guess is Weatherby Fan's kids are all grown-up, did very well in college and are makin' their own good livings several States away. They're testament to good parenting. So is that reloading room...

Yeh just me and the girlfriend, kids are on their own, it's our spare room/storage room in the basement which I can lock up so it's safe.
It's kind of nice as I have the whole basement to myself, now for a flatscreen TV and a lazy boy chair !

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.