Reloading advice on 6.5 PRC and 134 grain shock hammer bullets

Sneuses

As mentioned I have a 6.5 PRC, 1/8 twist 24 inch barrel. I load for the 143 eld-x bullet which is h1000 and 210m primers in Nosler brass. Looking to see if anyone has any advice for this combination of rifle, powder and primers. These bullets are/can also be labeled as Power hammers. I have looked at all the spreadsheets and forums and nothing on these bullets.

Tanx for any info in advance
Steve

Attachments

• A5E749C4-C503-47A7-847F-0A3F319C5945.jpeg
    A5E749C4-C503-47A7-847F-0A3F319C5945.jpeg
    327.5 KB · Views: 68
The data on the '06 with 137 is nearest to your capacity. Start there and go up in increments 'til you find pressure, then back off 1 grain and shoot groups.
Be sure to share your data when finished!

Where are you finding this information?? Do you have a url link to where I can find load data I thru a bunch here and Facebook groups and found nothing close

Last edited:
Already looked at that spreadsheet, thinking of Nosler load data and starting with 55 grains of h1000 and going up from there. That particular rifle and bullet have nothing available was just hoping someone loaded the combination and could share information.

In the Hammer Hunter load data, If your cartridge isn't listed, choose the one closest to it in powder capacity and bullet weight. Start low and work up - just like developing loads for an unlisted wildcat cartridge.
Or, you can go to Nosler data, choose the next lightest bullet weight (if loading Hammers), start low and work up. Either will work.