Reloader 22, 25, or 33

Horrible

I have a 300RUM that I use 150gr Tipped triple shock( TTS.) Started with Retumbo then Reloader 22. Couldn't find any Retumbo so had to go with 22 which works great. At the time I couldn't find any Reloader 25 or 33. I was wandering if anyone has used Reloader 25 or 33 with the TTS and maybe get a little more velocity with these two?

I've had some really good luck with some of the flavors of the TTSX bullets. With your RUM and what can be called a fairly light bullet, I've used Re-25 and 33 as well as H-1000 and Retumbo. The 33 was not quite up to the potential that others showed. But the sleeper is Norma 217 and VVN-570. Both are exceptional in the big case using the lighter bullets. But so are H-1000 and Retumbo.

Don't let the manufacturers ruin your opportunities to shoot, try other powders and screw 'em for trying to create artificial stock problems.:eek::D

I've had some really good luck with some of the flavors of the TTSX bullets. With your RUM and what can be called a fairly light bullet, I've used Re-25 and 33 as well as H-1000 and Retumbo. The 33 was not quite up to the potential that others showed. But the sleeper is Norma 217 and VVN-570. Both are exceptional in the big case using the lighter bullets. But so are H-1000 and Retumbo.

Don't let the manufacturers ruin your opportunities to shoot, try other powders and screw 'em for trying to create artificial stock problems.:eek::D
Thank you. I'll have to give the Norma and VVN a try.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.