Redding Type S Dies - Storage Options? Too big for case?

I use these , they fit perfect .

I use the same. I can usually get 4 dies in them including the competition bushing die and competition seater plus a body die and crimp die if needed. Also my reference cartridges as well.

Curious how everyone stores their Redding Type S dies. My seating die does not fit in the Redding case with the Micrometer on it and was hoping to avoid removing it everytime I am done using it. I should also note that I use the Hornady LNL die bushings.

Does anyone know if it will fit in an RCBS case? If not, I am thinking of buying a large MTM Ammo case, taking out the insides, and adding in a towel or something.
I to use the Forrester holders, but for some reason midway limits the sale of quantity to just one. At least they used to when I needed them the most.

This is a Hornady Universal die box , holding my Redding Type S Competition 3 die set , as well as a Lee Factory Crimp Die , all for .300 WM .
Plenty of space .

Attachments

• IMG_3918.jpg
    IMG_3918.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 20
Yes a big PITA! I love my Redding Dies too!
I buy the Forester die boxes like jimbires and a couple others. They hold all the Redding dies and a LFCD as well. Makes for organized and tidy storage. Why Redding does what they do with their die sets is weird but worth the effort in my book.

Honestly a really good idea
I am currently just loading for 3 rifles, so this one tackle box works. I have my sizing and seater dies along with my de-capper and mandrel dies all in this one box. I just need to put labels to identify the dies, but its not a big deal. It has the cartridge name on the dies. This tackle box is also rust proof, so we will see how that works.

I have a rack built with holes in them to store the dies in up right. Maybe not the best way never had any issues with rust