Redding Dies

bigdumboy

I am have an 25-06ai built trying to find a die set. Rcbs stopped making them in 2017 as per company. Redding makes them can't find number to call email last week no response. Anyone can get me pointed in the right direction so I can get them ordered. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated
Dirk

Redding will tell you to order through a dealer! The Redding die did not matched my camber very good, so I had jlc percision hone out the die for a better fit! It was pushing the walls of the case by the shoulder over 5-6 thousands and really working the brass hard! After it was honed it matches really well! Might consider getting a custom cut die but Redding I don't think will do! Midway got my Redding die in about a months time!

I order it today from Midway I think it's'$119,99 plus tax it was free shipping. Didn't get a timeline for delivery yet. Had to back order it The barrel will not be here till late March early April

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.