Red Sheep 123 Absolute Hammer 6.5 CM

I believe that sheep died of a heart attack. If I heard someone was after me with a Creedmoor I might have a heart attack. Seriously , nice sheep. That's some big headgear on that guy.
A sheep and a goat. Screenshot_20220610-223132~4.pngScreenshot_20220724-085001.png
No rifles in pics ! WTH ?

perfect example of what I was referring to...
Ignore button works good on this site my friend. I can't even see what you took exception to, and I don't want to. lol No reason to be offended, just delete offensive people and you'll find things much more pleasant around here. I know I have, which subsequently has allowed me to return to posting how I want to, which is more representative of my real personality than constantly trying to defend against relentless illogical attacks that happen nowhere in life other than these anonymous social spaces.

I'm legitimately quite interested in his response. I've never hunted sheep, so I was thinking perhaps there was some kind of sheep hunting "code" that I wasn't aware of. For instance, when pronghorn antelope hunting... it's customary to get right on the animal after you kill it to get it gutted quick, because they bloat up fast.

Or perhaps a tradition among sheep hunters that is observed out of respect or something of the sort?

Maybe its none of that. Maybe it's just a opinion the poster shared where he thinks it looks more classy without the rifle. Guess we won't know if he doesn't respond... but he can always ignore people that don't know how to be respectful.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Ignore button works good on this site my friend. I can't even see what you took exception to, and I don't want to. lol No reason to be offended, just delete offensive people and you'll find things much more pleasant around here. I know I have, which subsequently has allowed me to return to posting how I want to, which is more representative of my real personality than constantly trying to defend against relentless illogical attacks that happen nowhere in life other than these anonymous social spaces.

I'm legitimately quite interested in his response. I've never hunted sheep, so I was thinking perhaps there was some kind of sheep hunting "code" that I wasn't aware of. For instance, when pronghorn antelope hunting... it's customary to get right on the animal after you kill it to get it gutted quick, because they bloat up fast.

Or perhaps a tradition among sheep hunters that is observed out of respect or something of the sort?

Maybe its none of that. Maybe it's just a opinion the poster shared where he thinks it looks more classy without the rifle. Guess we won't know if he doesn't respond... but he can always ignore people that don't know how to be respectful.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

thank you for your insights. I very much agree with your initial statement and appreciate your thoughtful comments in the latter.

Kyle one shot this awesome Red Sheep with the 123 Absolute Hammer traveling 3120 FPS from his 6.5 CM. The sheep traveled 30 yards before expiring. Congratulations Kyle. View attachment 383016
Great trophy ram and photo! Still waiting range...
BTW, in Rome (Italy), most statues of saints and martyrs have them posing with the weapon or means of their demise. Vatican Square is ringed by them. Quite interesting.

3120 is smokin...what powder was used? Is this a max charge, and is that speed attributed to the "absolute" technology? I read that they can be driven faster due to bands / bearing surface.

You know I never thought I'd see the day when a thread that starts out with SHEEP and HAMMER BULLETS gets hijacked by an over zelos camera crew. Tisk....

Beautiful sheep btw, I hope to make it where your at one day and shoot a nice sheep. I don't know that much about red sheep, where was this at or maybe I missed that.

Some folks don't feel the need to defend their opinions. And due to the aggressive nature of some members of this forum, where outliers are not very welcome, one might hesitate to defend themselves knowing they will be shouted down by the majority. Kind of like the state of current politics.

Where are red sheep from? Never heard of them before... never mind. I dun gott smart an' luk itt up on innernet...hahaha :rolleyes:
And, I am wondering where he hunted it?