Red Sheep 123 Absolute Hammer 6.5 CM

For rangerwade74 & dogz
I'm totally confused, why would you be on a shooting/hunting blog if you don't want to see firearms & the game killed with it? Not being a smart a** but just trying to understand?🤔
All joking beside I'll speak for all of us in question . I really appreciate the photo and it is the prerogative of the hunter on how he wants too present his trophy , with or without his rifle , it really makes no difference , but why the comment about why it's better not too . Once again congrats on a great Sheep and successful hunt. Thanks for posting . I guess different ideas about things is what keeps it interesting.

All joking beside I'll speak for all of us in question . I really appreciate the photo and it is the prerogative of the hunter on how he wants too present his trophy , with or without his rifle , it really makes no difference , but why the comment about why it's better not too . Once again congrats on a great Sheep and successful hunt. Thanks for posting . I guess different ideas about things is what keeps it interesting.
👍🏻🇺🇸

Some folks don't feel the need to defend their opinions. And due to the aggressive nature of some members of this forum, where outliers are not very welcome, one might hesitate to defend themselves knowing they will be shouted down by the majority. Kind of like the state of current politics.

Where are red sheep from? Never heard of them before... never mind. I dun gott smart an' luk itt up on innernet...hahaha :rolleyes:

I don't think anybody would criticize anybody for not having rifle in photo. I don't care either way. It's the hunters choice. Most all of us have the same things in common. It just started with a glad there was no rifle in photo. Most just wondered about that comment. I haven't seen an explanation of that comment. I really don't care and will say nothing more about it. 😉Am I agressive ? I think not. Oh, for you. Let's go Brandon ! How's that working out for you ?

Some folks don't feel the need to defend their opinions. And due to the aggressive nature of some members of this forum, where outliers are not very welcome, one might hesitate to defend themselves knowing they will be shouted down by the majority. Kind of like the state of current politics.

Where are red sheep from? Never heard of them before... never mind. I dun gott smart an' luk itt up on innernet...hahaha :rolleyes:
❄️?