REBARRELING A 300 RUM

The reality is on the brass front, no cartridges safe right now. There was plethora of rum brass in December but it's mia right now, but it's just it's turn to be Mia. I shoot more cartridges than I'd admit to my wife in bores .17 to .50 brass for each has had it's feast and famine none have been readily available since 19'.

Shoot what you love and get good at using the email notifications on these big retailers.

I like the 300 rum a lot, and I think that's the road I'll be going down. Was only looking at rechambering to something that I could find brass for. But this fourm seems to have solved that issue.
Yep wise choice .. brass is easy to find just gotta ask

Ok that's enought talk about " RUM" ...I'm getting the Itch to get another one for a 14th backup Rifle ! 😎😎

Please keep this on the Low ..Low from my Wife ! I just hate to see her get mad for the 14th time ! 🤣🤣

She told the Mail man lady the other week when she beeped the horn because I had another package coming ...what the heck did he get now ...his A-- is grass ... guess the Lady was cracking up ! Lol

Lots of ideas on a Rebarrel for you but you have a great round already !
Good Luck hunting this fall out west !

Rum Man