Ready for Wyoming

Really nice buck! And with a pistol. I hunted Wyoming in late70,s, early 80,s. They were very plentiful. If you blew a stalk, oh well , there's another bunch over there. Last, and probably will be my last antelope hunt was in New Mexico. It wasn't the 70, 80,s in Wyoming, but there were a lot of them to look over. Paid $75 for over the counter antelope tags. Those days are long gone. Paid $3000.00 for New Mexico hunt.

That's a real nice buck-Congrats!
Which bullet again?
I was using factory Winchester 125 gr. Dear Season ammo. It would shoot .30" groups at 100yds. so I didn't work up a load for the Nosler. If I keep it 6.5 Creedmoor I will at some point work up a load, but I'm thinking of either rechamering it to 6.5 PRC or rebarreling. It was a great experience and I feel deeply blessed to have been able to do this and look forward to the next adventure.

Congrats on a great buck! Tell us a little more about your hunt please.
Took the critter on the first day, we were glassing and my hunting partner and guide was looking over some antelope, he was shooting first and he turned down this one, so the guide said, Keith he's a good buck do you want him? I didn't hesitate so we put on a stalk and got with 260 and the rest is history. As a side note the guide told me when he saw the handgun he was VERY skeptical, but after we shot at the range the day before he wasn't "too worried", but after the antelope dropped at the shot he was amazed. 😁

Thanks for all the compliments!

As a side note the guide told me when he saw the handgun he was VERY skeptical, but after we shot at the range the day before he wasn't "too worried", but after the antelope dropped at the shot he was amazed. 😁

Thanks for all the compliments!
Fantastic! That's the way to show them what a pistol can do.