Rcbs Rebel press

Yes, I am after the information not his dorkiness. His dorkiness addresses the slop you are complaining about.
I've just never seen him give an objective review. Seems like he likes everything that they send him 🤷

Nothing against the guy as I dont know him, I just don't know if he can be objective and unbiased when he is sponsored and wants the free equipment to keep rolling in.

I've just never seen him give an objective review. Seems like he likes everything that they send him 🤷

Nothing against the guy as I dont know him, I just don't know if he can be objective and unbiased when he is sponsored and wants the free equipment to keep rolling in.
The choice is always on the end-user.

You actually watch that dork?
Imagine asking for advice... then getting a link to something that could be helpful and then you bash a guy. Sounds like you need to spend the money on one of the top end press' that you want and move onto something else to complain about.

Dork isn't a bad word guys...don't be so sensitive
I'm not being sensitive, just pointing out that you want someone to validate your need to buy a more expensive press, here's your validation. You get what you pay for and if you aren't happy with what you have its a great thing to have options.