Rcbs match seating die .308 Win

trazman

Hello guys, I have the RCBS match seating die, it was bought with 308win full length sizer die.
Can I use this seater die for all .30 cal cartridges or I have to change that thing inside in with the bullet is inserted during reloading?

Hello guys, I have the RCBS match seating die, it was bought with 308win full length sizer die.
Can I use this seater die for all .30 cal cartridges or I have to change that thing inside in with the bullet is inserted during reloading?

For the most part, they are universal, within 30 caliber that is. You can get different inserts from RCBS and convert it to different calibers as well. I love those dies. Each click is 1/1000 of an inch precisely. Have fun!

7 STW.

Traz
All you need is the proper extended shell holder. You can switch it to different calibers by buying the correct bushing, seating punch and extended shell holder. Just takes a minute to change.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.