Rangefinder: G7 and Kilo 2400 discontinued??

Jumpalot

Looking to pick one of these up, but it seems like they are getting harder to find. Are they being discontinued to be replaced by a newer model? If so, any ideas when they'll be released and what will be different?
On another note, which do you all prefer for hunting out to say 1000 yds.?
Thanks in advance for any help.

I emailed Aaron Davidson he said they have a new model coming out shortly maybe they are going with a binocular set up don't know what they could do to up grade what they they worked farther than 99 percent of us can shoot. David

technology in this field is going crazy right now. Range finders are a big investment, and one your all but guaranteed to lose big on. It's just how it is. If you dont need the latest and greatest, you'll be able to pick this current stuff up for next to nothing. You probably couldn't even give lieca 1600 away these days. Gps, ballistic calculators, and 3000 yard capabilities are going to be the standard coming up here really quick.

I've been very happy with my Sig Kilo 2400. I've used it with multiple rifles out to 1400 yards and it's been really good with the solutions it gives me.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.