Kilo 2400?????

DEW

Been thinking about picking one of these up, but was wondering with SHOT so close has anyone heard of anything else coming out that i may want to check out?? Thanks DEW

I have not heard of anything new. It will be difficult to beat the size and simplicity of the 2400 ABS.

I will say the new zeiss rf looks pretty good if you were looking to replace binos and rangefinder. The deal breaker on it for me is supposedly you can not add a tripod stud.

I've got Swaro range finding binos currently. Really looking for something similar to the 2400. Don't want to have to pack around multiple tools to come up with a solution.

I do not think they understand the market. They have made a couple of attempts but they just don't hold a candle.

I just got one and won't be able to really mess with it until Friday. I'm hoping the 2400 works out well, I bought it with Sigs Sierra 3BDX.

I got the BDX. Shot with it today for the first time. Digging it so far. Will the ABS sync up with a Kestrel?

Attachments

• 3E9C6BAF-FFF5-4723-91AE-98075DEA0863.jpeg
    3E9C6BAF-FFF5-4723-91AE-98075DEA0863.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 113
I don't think the ABS will link to the BDX scopes. I like my ABS, got it a few days before my elk hunt this year and so far it has been spot on way out past 1000 yards.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.