Rambo Against Gun Violence?

Flybuster

Wow Stallone, you made millions off gun violence in movies. This year your making another Rambo? You already have 236 confirmed movie kills.. When will the violence end? Now you go to Brady campainge events... I'm confused.
stallone-mac.jpg

Isn't there something alittle hypocritic going on here?
Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence

Don't expect me to watch your stupid movie.

Weeellll !!!

Wow Stallone, you made millions off gun violence in movies. This year your making another Rambo? You already have 236 confirmed movie kills.. When will the violence end? Now you go to Brady campainge events... I'm confused.
stallone-mac.jpg

Isn't there something alittle hypocritic going on here?
Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence

Don't expect me to watch your stupid movie.

He is a part of " Hollywood " . That means you end up " alien nated " since your a member of a " alien nation " or some dang thing or the other like that .

Jim B

Sounds like Sly has been drinking the Hollywood water/kool-aid like the other ultimate hypocritics ie. Danny Glover aka "Dumb@$$" who made no telling what off the Lethal Weapon movies. Who by the way hates this great country with a fevered passion, but refuses to leave it. Go figure

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.