• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED R700 7mmRM for sale.

I had a lot of pm's asking if it would shoot Bergers, although clearly stated it had 28 factory rounds through it, I haven't been getting any hits on this so I had a chance to do some testing, it started to show promise with 71.5grns H1000 with 168 bergers .010" in, fine tuned the load at 71.6grns in Fed brass, with CCI250s and 168 Bergers at the same seating depth, it spit back a .327" 3 shot group for me today which is pretty consistent since the load shot a .411" 3 shot before any fine tuning.

Forgot to to mention in the above post that the velocity avg was 3072fps 18ES, will sell this as a package with a Vortex Viper PA 6.5-20x44 fch/dot reticle, Weaver tactical rings, bikini covers, and 52 pcs of Federal brass, 36 of which are sized and cleaned, just need to be trimmed and chamfered. 1375.00 shipped takes it all. Round count is now 64 btw.

Man that's a smokin deal. Wish I had the cash, or I'd snatch it up just to have another 7 laying around. LOL