• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED R700 7mmRM for sale.

backwoods83

I'm going to go ahead and post this, but I won't have pics up until Tuesday when it comes back from the gunsmith.

Specs
Remington M700 SPS Buckmaster 7mmRM barreled action.
Recrowned with Hawk Hill Customs muzzle brake installed.
Muzzle brake duracoated matte black to match the barreled action.
Bell and Carlson Medalist Weatherby style, tan with black web.
Rifle Basix L1-K trigger/safety installed. 1.5#
Weaver 20MOA picitanny base, bedded.
Barrel is 26" 9.25 twist and measures .68" behind the brake, the muzzle brake is .75" tapered down to the barrel diameter.
Rifle has had 28 factory federal 150grn fusion loads through it.

I bought all this stuff with the intention of either keeping it or putting it up for sale, so its up for sale, I have to many 7mm's.

I will include the factory syn realtree stock and x-mark trigger.
It would cost right at 1200.00 to put a rifle like this together, I'm willing to let it go for 1050.00 shipped. Pics to come on Tuesday.

image.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures buddy. The brake is dura coated matte black now, just needs another coat. Trigger breaks at 27-28ozs. All but 4" of the barrel in front of the recoil lug is free floated. Rifle weighs about 7.5#s

1000.00 shipped or some trades considered, good optics, stainless sa m700, brass, bullets, etc...

Man if it only had a shorter barrel (19" os so):rolleyes:. Ha ha just kidding. Good looking rifle - good luck with the sale.