• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FOR SALE: R700 LA stocks

Ah.... I loose again... I had been burned on a money order before a while back from someone...

I would do paypal and offer to cover the fee. let me know.

Thanks for the sps stock. Is there a feed back on this forum to give you a good one? I did get it last week i was out of town and had to wait till i got back to play with it. Just for the record my non-magnum barrel 30-06 had the Exact Contour as the magnum barrels for the other long action calibers.

So it just fit right it was not loose I will actully inlet it to free float the barrel. Already Piller bedded it so on to the next step..

**I am looking for the long action 700 BDL bottom metal assembly / hinged trigger guard.. STILL!***

I think you have the wrong person, i bought a stock from bats as well

Yes you have the right person, on my so called smart phone it showed it to be a pm to me not on the posting, sorry i got my stock from him as well and just as described its near perfect and fits that way too.

Oh the stock i got was better than the picture looked... I know i bought a factory stock but it sure did not look very used at all.