Questions for owners who hunt with Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44

If you weren't going to dial and you were going to use hold over, what scope('s) would be suggested.
I have seen v4 on several light-weight rigs.
However, what if you weren't as interested in dialing into your range? What scopes in the same price range as the V4 3-12 44mm might be used?

I already have a longer range rig that is heavier. Looking to make a separate rig for going up high. I do need some power, just not more than 12 or less the 10 power.

Appreciate it.

Have been looking and researching a mid range adjustable turret hunting scope and my budget is absolutely $1k or less. I truly wish I could afford more but just can not. I have looked at and considered a lot of scopes in the sub $1k range but keep coming back to this one:
Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44
The rifle it will go on is a Tikka T3 Lite in 300wsm
Purpose is hunting deer and elk out to 700 yards maximum
I hunt in all conditions and weather
I strictly reload 100% all my ammo
I do own several chronographs to help with load development
My rings of choice are Burris Signature "Zee" rings and bases
The reasons for this is because the Ziess most closely meets my requirements of:
>Locking Adjustable wind and zero set elevation turrets
>SFP I really tried to like FFP but it's just not for me.
>Both low and med/ high magnification range
>Side Parallax adjustment
>Simple to understand and use ballistic reticle.
>Reasonably sized and moderate weight

I have but two and only two concerns I need addressed about this scope.
#1-Has it a well earned reputation for tracking and return to zero
#2-Durability especially it's ability of enduring long term moderately heavy recoil as it will sit atop my T3 Lite in 300wsm and I only hunt primarily with heavier recoiling magnum rifles and of course to be proficient out to 600-700 yards I will have to shoot a lot hence the concerns about recoil.

Thank you for your help.
I have the exact scope in question and love it mine tracks perfect but I haven't taken it to the extreme ends of elevation. I have Swarovski, Zeiss, Leupold, Burris and Bushnell scopes. The only brand I've ever had to send back for repairs are a couple Leupolds. Zeiss is my favorite of the ones I own. I did shoot a .50 bmg with a Nightforce on it but not sure what all the hype is.(but I don't shoot lr or elr either) I was very impressed with the Zeiss v4 looking into early morning sunrise where the naked eye could only barely see because of the glare. I scoped the swamp and wow anti glare coatings have come a long way!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.