Pure Precision Stock with Carbon6 Barrel

Remember… these are cut for Tikka, Savage and Rem 700 .
There are lots of 700 footprint receivers that people can't expect to fit perfectly because they are not exactly the same.
Same with BDL type floor plates.

Ag makes the stocks for Pure Precision i.e. Mesa altitude stocks. I ordered one last year for my build. Great stock, excellent quality, easy to bed, etc.. Pure Precision does all of the inletting and barrel changeling of the stocks to match what your actions and barrel contour is. They are great to work with and will assist and help you with what your wanting to get out of it. I will be purchasing another altitude stock for another one of my rifles as well as for future builds.

I have a Pure Precision stock and it's very nice and light. I also have a CarbonSix barrel but in a McMillan stock. The barrel is a straight taper whereas the Sendero profile is contoured. I had to open the channel up just slightly on the McMillan. They have a comments section when you are checking out but I would call Pure and talk to them.

Ag makes the stocks for Pure Precision i.e. Mesa altitude stocks. I ordered one last year for my build. Great stock, excellent quality, easy to bed, etc.. Pure Precision does all of the inletting and barrel changeling of the stocks to match what your actions and barrel contour is. They are great to work with and will assist and help you with what your wanting to get out of it. I will be purchasing another altitude stock for another one of my rifles as well as for future builds.
Here is a picture of my build in the Pure Precision altitude stock.

Attachments

• 710031324.jpg
    710031324.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 29
I was happy with mine on my 338 RUM build. Nice feeling stock and I'd buy another one.

Attachments

• E5D20035-D139-402A-B55F-19F9C13BE5A2.jpeg
    E5D20035-D139-402A-B55F-19F9C13BE5A2.jpeg
    342.6 KB · Views: 14