HS Precision Stock?

I changed my mind again lol! I think I am just going to sell the hs and buy one of the grey bull stocks. I talked to them today and they said it should fit my barrel without modification to the channel. I like the higher comb on the stock for larger 50mm scopes and it looks comfortable to shoot. They also said if I dont like it or anything that they would take it back no prob. Thanks for all the help. Also does anyone know of a good smith to bed it the Pheonix, Az area? Iv heard its not that hard to do but Id rather have someone else do it right the first time.

You can basically get the same stock from B&C for about $100 less :)

Edit: Their vertical grip tactical model has a different forearm and slightly different comb. Anyway, the Greybull stock looks like a good one. I would probably opt for a B&C.

Last edited:
Yeah your right its **** near the same and its $125 difference! Wow I dont know now. I also like the A3 style with the hook on the bottom for your support hand. Its the same price. I just dont like the large bench style forearm on it....... I wonder if grey bull would come down at all. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.