Public Service Announcement for anyone wo recently bought a NF high end scope

The problem is that the rebate is only available when purchasing specific models at full retail, no discounts, according to the entry criteria.

"This offer is available only with a retail-price purchase of specified select Nightforce optics models; industry pricing, discount programs or discount purchases are not eligible."

The problem is that the rebate is only available when purchasing specific models at full retail, no discounts, according to the entry criteria.

"This offer is available only with a retail-price purchase of specified select Nightforce optics models; industry pricing, discount programs or discount purchases are not eligible."
You will have to take that up with Nightforce. I am not judging the program, just making sure people are aware of it.

You will have to take that up with Nightforce. I am not judging the program, just making sure people are aware of it.

I won't take it up with Nightforce, although I think it's shady criteria designed to take advantage of customers.

I didn't read it as full retail - i.e. if you buy it at 10% off you won't get the gun. I read it it's not being part of a .mil or LEO program, but I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and I could be wrong.

They could have stuck me bc I didn't live up to the letter of the law - I bought a custom rifle from MOA Rifles and they sell NF, so they sent me the gun with the scope mounted and I don't have the box for the scope. I also don't have an original receipt...I have a PDF invoice and that's it. But I called NF and they understood the issue and worked with me to verify other ways. That is why I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't read it as full retail - i.e. if you buy it at 10% off you won't get the gun. I read it it's not being part of a .mil or LEO program, but I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and I could be wrong.

They could have stuck me bc I didn't live up to the letter of the law - I bought a custom rifle from MOA Rifles and they sell NF, so they sent me the gun with the scope mounted and I don't have the box for the scope. I also don't have an original receipt...I have a PDF invoice and that's it. But I called NF and they understood the issue and worked with me to verify other ways. That is why I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I hope you get the 10/22. I think NF should honor your purchase.

I hope you get the 10/22. I think NF should honor your purchase.

They did without any hassle. It arrived at my FFL today and I picked it up. Perfect for my kids to learn on, then they can graduate to the 6.5 Creedmor that is on the way.

Attachments

• 9961856B-0BC3-4AC4-814B-36C6BE5C7757.jpeg
    9961856B-0BC3-4AC4-814B-36C6BE5C7757.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 153
They did without any hassle. It arrived at my FFL today and I picked it up. Perfect for my kids to learn on, then they can graduate to the 6.5 Creedmor that is on the way.

Nice! I'm glad NF took care of you. It looks like a fun 22.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.