I want a high end scope !

I say Tasco had one on my BB gun when I was a kid worked like a charm.

S.W.F.A. makes a high quality fixed power scope for $299. I think they come in 10-12-16 & 20 power. They are rock solid and review really well. Go to the SWFA site and give them a look......gun)....................................:cool:

S.W.F.A. makes a high quality fixed power scope for $299. I think they come in 10-12-16 & 20 power. They are rock solid and review really well. Go to the SWFA site and give them a look......gun)....................................:cool:

I am leaning towards a the variable BSA,,,doesn't BSA stand for
Better
Sheot
Always
?

No it stands for " Bloody **** Aim "
Jokes aside it did stand for Birmingham Small Arms in England but the Chinese probably own the brand now .
BSA and Tasco not really high end scopes .
You can do a lot with a good fixed power 10 that has good optics , suitable turrets and
suitable cross hair .
The BSA seems to have a mil dot reticule but 1/8 MOA turrets . That is going to be a pain in the but cranking elevation and converting back and forth .
1/8 MOA clicks is annoying when trying to count clicks . It's good for more zero in precison but less efficient when cranking on elevation in the end you have to ignore the clicks and just look at the graduations.
SWFA super sniper has mil hash mark reticule and mill turrets .

No it stands for " Bloody **** Aim "
Jokes aside it did stand for Birmingham Small Arms in England but the Chinese probably own the brand now .
BSA and Tasco not really high end scopes .
You can do a lot with a good fixed power 10 that has good optics , suitable turrets and
suitable cross hair .
The BSA seems to have a mil dot reticule but 1/8 MOA turrets . That is going to be a pain in the but cranking elevation and converting back and forth .
1/8 MOA clicks is annoying when trying to count clicks . It's good for more zero in precison but less efficient when cranking on elevation in the end you have to ignore the clicks and just look at the graduations.
SWFA super sniper has mil hash mark reticule and mill turrets .
Man guys i was just joking about BSA and Tasco being high end !!!
We all know to GO NStar by Leapers !!!!

Me also would like a high end scope like a March but starving ex wounded war veterans can't afford that kind of fancy gear .

Me also would like a high end scope like a March but starving ex wounded war veterans can't afford that kind of fancy gear .

I hear ya,,, by the way, thank you for protecting myself and my freedoms !!!

Lota guys here will laugh at me, But my triple duty sightmark 8.5 - 25 x 50s do a pretty good job for about $225.00 on sale,,, bought 2 0f them at Cabela's....

I hear ya,,, by the way, thank you for protecting myself and my freedoms !!!

Lota guys here will laugh at me, But my triple duty sightmark 8.5 - 25 x 50s do a pretty good job for about $225.00 on sale,,, bought 2 0f them at Cabela's....

I used to look through secondhand scope sales for old Tasco's made in Japan or Redfields made in the USA . They worked ok for rough bush shooting . Still have a couple in the shed . I can't get around as good anymore so rough country bush shooting is out but I am a mean drive by shooter .

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.