Prometheus II

jvon

All I can say is"WOW" I got my Prometheus powder measure about 2 weeks ago , and this thing is incredible! I can load a round every 10 second , and do it with 1/100th of a grain accuracy. Don't know if you have seen the machine but there is a pretty good video on You Tube. If you want to know particulars( price etc) give him a call his name is Brand Cole 425-239-9100. He is a super guy and an amazing engineer and craftsman! I can truly throw a charge seat the bullet and it has another charge ready to throw to .01 grain, not aprox . .1 like achargemaster but .01! You can get that accuracy with the top of the line digital scales and the lil dandy(that's what I used before) but about 3 to 4 times the time. No I don't get a kickback or anything this is just one of the coolest things I have seen or used in my 65 years. You long range guys would love it! Sorry, sometimes us old guys ramble on! JVON

I have had mine for several years, truly amazing. It will only be off 1 kernel of powder. Kinda makes you wish the Powder companies would offer 1/2 kernels. (just joking) I feel that if shooters need better than one kernel accuracy they have problems elsewhere.
Welcome to the club. The thing makes you smile every time you use it.
Semper Fi

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.