Problem gun

Send me the link! I'm desperate!

JK. But someone will probably buy it.

I did see a 4 lb jug of Trail Boss on there for an insane amount of money. I think it was $1200 or so? Insane.

Was looking at it this morning trying not to do it..... I don't know how much longer I can hold out.... it's like being at the bar at closing time and only one fat chick left. What's a man to do?

Well here's a list of your choices
58DBE507-B854-46C6-A11D-07202A691C64.png

Careful the "you **** hoarders" crew is gonna come hunt you down with their pitchforks.
The photo continues much farther to the left but I try to limit my showing off just trying to be humorous . You'd have to look back in my posts to find this quote but I have said it before "I am only a minnow in this pond!" LOL

It can be found ,about two months ago I scored an eight pounder of Retumbo. even more recently and eight pounder of reloader 33 ,not that I recommend 33 for your rifle. I'm just saying it's out there you really have to beat the bushes and if you see it you better jump on it!
there is 1000 for sale on this site right now.

Yeah, I'm seeing powder come available here and there. More now than anytime in the last 2.5 years.

I'd rather not buy another powder, but H1000 and Retumbo are solid choices in 300 mag.

Scored some Unique the other day. Pretty stoked about that. It's good to see Alliant putting some powders out.
I like IMR 4350 in my .300Wby. 1000 too slow for me, even too slow in my .340Wby and I shoot 250gr
Two different settings on the target.

Attachments

• Weatherby Mk 5  .300mag target.jpg
    Weatherby Mk 5 .300mag target.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 38